The Zhao Group
50. Hui Liu, Qingyan Pan, Chenyu Wu, Jing Sun, Tao Zhuang, Tongling Liang, Xueluer Mu, Xianfeng Zhou, Zhibo Li, and Yingjie Zhao* "Construction of two-dimensional supramolecular nanostructure with aggregation-induced emission effect via host–guest interactions". Mater. Chem. Front. 2019, 3, 1532-1537.
49. Qingyan Pan, Siqi Chen, Chenyu Wu, Zhaohui Zhang, Zhibo Li,* and Yingjie Zhao* "Sulfur-rich Graphdiyne-Containing Electrochemical Active Tetrathiafulvalene for Highly Eﬃcient Lithium Storage Application". ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2019, 11, 46070−46076.
48. Danbo Wang, Xiaonan Kan, Chenyu Wu, Xiaohuan Lin, Haiyan Zheng, Kuo Li, Jikuan Zhao,* and Yingjie Zhao* "Interfacial synthesis of ultrathin two-dimensional 2PbCO3Pb(OH)2 nanosheets with high enzyme mimic catalytic activity". Inorg. Chem. Front. 2019, 6, 498-503.
47. Yongxin Zhou, Bo Xue, Chenyu Wu, Siqi Chen, Hui Liu, Tonggang Jiu, Zhibo Li and Yingjie Zhao* "Sulfur-substituted perylene diimides: efficient tuning of LUMO levels and visible-light absorption via sulfur redox". Chem. Commun. 2019, 55, 13570-13573.
46. Chengyu Xing, Yurui Xue,* Bolong Huang, Huidi Yu, Lan Hui, Yan Fang, Yuxin Liu, Yingjie Zhao,* Zhibo Li and Yuliang Li* "Fluorographdiyne: A Metal-free Catalyst for Applications in Water Reduction and Oxidation". Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 13897-13903.
45. Hui Liu, Zhaohui Zhang, Yingjie Zhao,* Yongxin Zhou, Bo Xue, Yuchun Han, Yilin Wang, Xueluer Mu, Shaoli Zang, Xianfeng Zhou,* and Zhibo Li* "A Water-soluble Two-dimensional Supramolecular Organic Framework with Aggregation-Induced Emission for DNA Affinity and Live-Cell Imaging". J. Mater. Chem. B 2019, 7, 1435-1441.
44. Hui Liu, Zhaohui Zhang, Chenyu Wu, Qingyan Pan, Yingjie Zhao,* and Zhibo Li* "Interfacial Synthesis of Conjugated Crystalline 2D Fluorescent Polymer Film Containing Aggregation-Induced Emission Unit". Small, 2019, 15, 1804519.
43. Yingjie Zhao,* Hui Liu, Chenyu Wu, Zhaohui Zhang, Qingyan Pan, Fan Hu, Ruiming Wang, Piwu Li, Xiaowen Huang,* and Zhibo Li* "Fully Conjugated Two-Dimensional sp2-Carbon Covalent Organic Frameworks as Artificial Photosystem I with High Efficiency". Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 5376-5381.